In keeping with the conference theme, our streams use surfing metaphors to align the educational landscape to the social, cultural, and technological tides that we all must stay on top of to succeed.
- Open Horizons: Open textbook, education, pedagogy and research
- Epic Wipeout: We are always willing to celebrate our successes; this stream will celebrate failures and the learning and growth that comes from them
- Incoming Tsunami: Research and work done by graduate students
- The Impact Zone: A dialogue series, on indigenous/inclusion/student well being, between student and designer/educator/instructor
- Stoked for Innovation: Dialogue between elementary, secondary and post-secondary educators/learning designers
- Distant Shores: Online Distance Education
- Amped to Ride the Party Wave: Collaboration and collaborative practices in distance education
Additional streams may be added as suggestions come from our members. A finalized version will appear with the official call for papers.